Instructions: Copy the below template and fill it out. Paste your completed application into a new thread with the following topic name: Name - Class - Spec.
1) Name, Age, and location where you live.
2) Give us a link to your armory (Preferably in your PvE gear)
3) Please attach some Worldoflogs/Warcraftlogs (or other parses) of some recent raids. By all means submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and what you've done to improve or correct such mistakes. (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows you can learn and adapt as needed).
4) Tell us about your raiding experience, dating back as long as you wish to include.
5) Tell us about your class. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about how flexible you can be in raiding as this class, be it different gear sets or whatever you find pertinent. Include your basic rotations and why you spec/glyph the way you do.
6) Do you have a stable internet connection? A good computer? A working mic and the ability to use it?
7) This is your chance to shine, make yourself stand out. Tell us why we should you pick you, above all other applicants, and the real reason you wish to join Pretty Pink Pwnies. Sell yourself to us.
8) Include a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raiding environment.
9) Lastly, how did you hear about us and why do you wish to leave your current guild?
10) Tell us a little about yourself, what you do for a living, perhaps what you study in school, anything else you wish to share.
If you write like an idiot, people are going to assume that you are an idiot. We don't know you. Take your time while filling out an application. Use proper grammar and make sure you provide as much information as possible. If your application looks terrible, we're going to assume you are terrible. Even if you're wearing the best gear in the game. Even if you have tons of raiding experience. Even if you're Jesus Christ in real life. We don't know you. Delete this paragraph and leave the last two words. -Nail-Proof-